One of the best parts of our job is sharing our love of popcorn with our customers. That’s why we invite kids of all ages to take advantage of our Popcorn Tour. It’s the perfect outing for families with small children, neighborhood schools and even local Senior’s Groups. We believe the love of popcorn isn’t just for the young, but for the young at heart!
The tour starts with a short and entertaining video describing how we make our gourmet popcorn. At the end of the video, we’re happy to answer any questions. Of course, we like to save the best for last when you get to sample some of our lip-smacking flavors like: Cookies & Cream, Pizza, Bubblegum, and everybody’s favorite, Jelly Bean! We love to see the smiles on their faces!
Some information to help you plan your tour:
- Each tour accepts a maximum of 25 participants
- There is no charge for a tour.
- Tours are given January 15th through September 15th.
- Tours are available by prior appointment at either 11:30AM or 1:30PM Monday through Friday.
- If two small groups (fewer than 12 people) schedule at the same time, both groups may participate in the same tour.
- It is common for tours to buy $1.25 sample bags ($1.50 for specialty flavors). Please determine ahead of time what flavors you would like to purchase and send us an order so we can have it ready for you when you come in for your tour.
- If you want to place an order, please view our list of flavors. We can also fax you a copy of our menu.
- Please let us know if there are any food allergies. Our products are made in a facility where peanuts, tree nuts, cashews, and many other allergens are used.
- Due to the high demand of our tours, we ask that if you cannot make your date and time, we ask that you call us at least 48 hours in advance. If you fail to show without previously cancelling, we will bill your organization $25.
- Phone: 614-451-7677
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax #: (614)451-2140
Our schedule for June 2018